Göktuğ Gürbüz advises clients on M&A and capital market transactions, as well as on corporate and securities law matters.
A specific focus of his work is on advising domestic and foreign private and public companies as well as investors on acquisitions and disposals, investments, joint ventures and other M&A transactions.
Furthermore, Göktuğ regularly advises clients on financing transactions and assists financial services providers in regulatory matters.
- Associate at Advestra (since 2022)
- Associate at a Swiss law firm (2021-2022)
- Admitted to the Bar of the canton of Zurich (2021)
- Junior associate at a leading Swiss law firm (2018–2020)
- Internship at a leading Swiss law firm (2016)
- University of St. Gallen: M.A. HSG in Law & Economics (2018)
- Hanken School of Economics: Exchange Semester (2017)
- University of St. Gallen: B.A. HSG in Law & Economics (2015)
German, English, Turkish
all Swiss courts