A specific focus of Fabian’s work is on advising foreign and domestic private and public companies as well as private equity and other investors on acquisitions and disposals, investments, joint ventures and other M&A transactions.
He further advises banks and issuers on a broad range of capital market transactions, including IPOs, capital increases and debt capital instruments, as well as on securities laws.
- Associate at Advestra (since 2022)
- Admitted to the Bar of the canton of Zurich (2022)
- Secondment at Swiss telecommunications provider (2021)
- Junior associate at Bär & Karrer (2019–2020)
- Student employee at Bär & Karrer (2013-2019)
- MLaw at University of Zurich (2019)
- Semester abroad (SEMP) at University of Lund, Sweden (2018)
- BLaw at University of Zurich (2016)
all Swiss courts