Fabian Loretan advises clients on capital market transactions, financing and M&A transactions. He also supports financial institutions in regulatory matters and counsels public companies and investors on their reporting and disclosure obligations.
Fabian also advises on employment law matters, in particular on contracts with executives and bonus and equity plans.
Furthermore, Fabian’s expertise includes general corporate and commercial law.
- Research assistant and doctoral student at University of Lucerne (2016–2020)
- Admitted to the bar of the Canton of Zurich (2016)
- Junior associate at a leading Swiss law firm (2013–2015)
- LL.M. at Maastricht University (2012)
- MLaw at University of Zurich (2012)
- Trainee at a Swiss financial institution (2011)
- BLaw at University of Zurich (2010)
all Swiss courts