Dr. Alexander von Jeinsen
Alexander von Jeinsen’s broad practice covers capital markets and financing transactions, M&A transactions, and restructurings.
He has an extensive expertise in advising on complex and innovative equity and debt capital markets transactions such as IPOs, capital increases and secondary share placements.
Furthermore, Alexander regularly advises on a broad range of debt financing transactions, including syndicated credit agreements, Schuldscheindarlehen, mezzanine loans and cash pooling arrangements.
Advising on M&A transaction, particularly investments by private equity investors and in a cross-border context, is another of Alexander’s key competences.
In restructurings, Alexander’s work includes advising on rescue capital increases by listed companies as well as restructurings of financing instruments.
Alexander frequently publishes articles in his area of expertise and is repeatedly invited to speak on these topics.
- Attorney at law at a leading Swiss law firm (2017 -2020)
- Admission to the Swiss bar (2020)
- Attorney at law at Hengeler Mueller (Frankfurt) (2014 – 2017)
- Admission to the German bar (2014)
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen: Dr. jur. (2012)
- Columbia University: LL.M. (2011)
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen: Bachelor in Economics (2010)
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen: Law Degree (2009)
all Swiss and German Courts