Anna Capaul’s practice focuses on M&A, capital market and financing transactions. In addition, she advises companies on corporate and securities laws as well as employment law matters.
A specific focus of Anna’s work is on advising foreign and domestic private and public companies as well as private equity and other investors on acquisitions and disposals, investments, joint ventures and other M&A transactions.
Anna also advises banks and issuers on a broad range of capital market transactions, including IPOs, capital increases and debt capital instruments, as well as on securities laws.
Her expertise further includes advising on financing transactions. Furthermore, clients seek her assistance on corporate and contract law as well as employment law questions.
- Associate at a leading Swiss law firm (2018 – 2020)
- University of St. Gallen (HSG): CAS in Law and Management (2020)
- Admitted to the bar of the Canton of Zurich (2018)
- Law clerk at the district court of Meilen (2015 – 2016)
- Junior associate at a leading Swiss law firm (2014 – 2015)
- University of Zurich: MLaw (2014)
- University of Lucerne: BLaw (2012)
all Swiss courts