Beda Kaufmann’s practice focuses on M&A transactions. He also advises clients on corporate law (including corporate governance) and general commercial law matters.
Private equity and venture capital firms as well as family offices and other investors retain Beda for his advice on international and domestic private M&A transactions, investments and joint ventures in various industries. Beda also frequently advises foreign and domestic private and public companies on acquisitions and disposals (including asset deals) and other M&A transactions.
He has extensive experience in shareholder agreements as well as management participation and incentive plans. In addition, Beda advises on a broad spectrum of corporate law topics, including corporate governance, restructurings and all questions related to raising capital.
- Partner at Advestra (since 2021)
- Legal Counsel at Viseca (2020-2021)
- Associate at Bär & Karrer (2015-2020)
- Secondee Associate at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, London (2017-2018)
- Admission to the Bar of the Canton of Zurich (2015)
- Junior Associate at Bär & Karrer (2013-2014)
- University of St. Gallen: M.A. HSG in Law & Economics (2013)
- Peking University Guanghua School of Management: Exchange Semester (2011)
- University of St. Gallen: B.A. HSG in Law & Economics (2010)
- Copenhagen Business School: Exchange Semester (2009)
all Swiss courts