Anna Tomaschek’s practice focuses on M&A, capital market and financing transactions. In addition, she advises companies on corporate and securities laws as well as general contract law matters.
A specific focus of Anna’s work is on advising foreign and domestic private and public companies as well as private equity and other investors on acquisitions and disposals, investments, joint ventures, carve-out transactions and other M&A transactions.
Furthermore, Anna also advises banks and issuers on a broad range of capital market transactions.
- Associate at Advestra (since 2022)
- Associate at a Swiss law firm (2021-2022)
- Legal Counsel (interim) at a Private Equity Manager (2021)
- Associate at a Swiss law firm (2019-2021)
- Associate at a Swiss law firm (2016-2019)
- Junior associate at leading Swiss law firms (between 2012-2015)
- MLaw at University of Basel (2012)
- Associate Director at a leading Swiss Investment Bank (2006-2012)
- Operations Manager (2005-2006) and (Direct Program Manager 2003-2005) at leading multinational technology corporations
- Bachelor in Business Administration at University of Hamburg for Economics and Politics (2004)
all Swiss courts