Laura Bartesaghi is an attorney at law and advises companies and individuals in Swiss national and international tax matters. Her areas of expertise include corporate restructuring, merger and acquisitions, international administrative assistance and tax litigation. In addition, she advises companies in complex VAT matters.
- Tax Associate at Riedweg & Partner (since 2023)
- Admitted to the bar of the Canton of Zurich (2022)
- Trainee / legal employee at a leading Swiss law firm (2019-2021)
- University of St. Gallen and Copenhagen: M.A. HSG in Law and Economics (2019)
- Legal employee at KPMG AG (2015-2018)
German, English, Italian, French
All Swiss courts